Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Outing with my daughter

For my daughter's 13th birthday, my mother-in-law and I took her to town for a day of museums and girl fun! Yes, this was back in early June...but it's still news! She is officially a teenager...WOW! And an amazing one at that. She's someone I admire very much. She is self-motivated (except in cleaning her bedroom ;-) ), she is hard-working, creative, caring and very determined to do the right thing. She is also funny! And smart, and the list goes on.

Here are a couple of pictures from our day together.

INSERT DISCLAIMER: In June I broke, yes that is broke, my camera!!! Anyone that knows me well will realize what a tragedy this has been. I've been so hesitant to let anyone touch it that it sits unrepaired. I miss it terribly though, so I will be getting it taken care of. And, if I promised you a photo shoot in the next month or so...DON'T PANIC! I have a backup camera of the same model as mine that I can borrow for those occasions.

Thus the disclaimer for any pictures on my blog, they are from my Camera Phone. Yes, that's right, my camera phone. :-(

K enjoying the brisk weather and great view!


A great sign she found and is giving the Vanna White treatment.


Love you beautiful girl!

2 comments:

Wendy A. Jones said...

Wow--it's feast or famine with you on your blog. ;)

I'm so sorry about your camera! Why didn't you tell me? I could have completely commiserated. My short lens is broken (well, the AF is broken, so, yeah, it's basically useless to me) and it has been interesting trying to get shots of anything with my super zoom lens; I'm continually backing up into walls and such.

Viva la girls camp!

Tami said...

i think I wasn't posting because I had no pictures. Not that you have to have pictures...but it was like a creative block or something.