
How fun! I've been tagged, thanks to Kari M. Sorry, I don't know how to do that cool thing where her name is the actual link, so find her name to the right in my list of friends.
7 wierd/random things about me (could I just name my 7 kids and have that count ;-) )
1. I hate to make left turns when there isn't a left hand turn lane. I'm bad at left turns, and I've been cussed out a few times (one guy actually got out of his car, banged on my window and threatened me) and that has made me more nervous about it.
2. I have a few routines I do everytime I go certain places. Like the temple, I put everything in the same pocket of my bag, in the same order.
3. I love making list, if I did something not on my list I will add it to the list!
4. I secretly wanted 3 boys and 3 girls, and everytime I got pregnant after I had 2 boys and 1 girl I kept wishing for a girl. That would last a few weeks after the ultrasound then I would be excited. Now I am happy to have so many boys. Oh, and I was going to name one of my girls Althea.
5. I love the smell of Juniper trees and sage in Eastern Oregon. If you've ever smelled it you'd know it's a very peculiar smell...but it makes me feel happy inside!
6. When I was a kid I would sit in my plastic sled in a big mud puddle and pretend it was a boat.
7. I don't do well with other people's throw up, even my own kids. It makes me ill and I ask my husband to do that job. When he's gone I pray no one gets ill.
Now, I get to tag 7 people. Since I don't know how to make their names be a link, just use the links on the right column of my page to find them.
In no particular order (drum roll please)...
Stephi K.
Amy C.
Emily B.
Candi B.
Whitney B.
Christina G.
Celeste S.
Have fun!
2 comments:
I enjoyed reading random things about you! I recently did this tag, so I'll link to it on my next post:)
That is so funny about playing in a sled in the puddles! I enjoyed reading random facts about you.
Post a Comment