(Background music: Scatter Sunshine)
Yesterday my dear friend, Wendy J., (or should I say Wanda?), delivered a beautiful bouquet of flowers to me. Technically, she delivered them to my house where unnamed 11 year old put them on the Island amidst the clutter and forgot to tell me.
It was probably a few hours after I arrived home, probably from shuttling kids somewhere, that I saw them. I was so surprised! And happy! All day I keep looking at them...they are so cheery and bright. Just what I needed today, and yesterday, and probably tomorrow too...So I am sharing the sunshine with all of you!
Thank you! I love them and you!
2 comments:
Right back at you!
Great photos, btw--
Yes, beautiful pictures, Tami, and a beautiful post. I forgot for a moment whose blog I was reading, and thought the gorgeous photos must have been snatched from a florist's blog... Amazing! :)
Post a Comment