Favorite place to visit in Seattle - Pike Place Market.
My dear friend Whitney is visiting me this weekend and we spent a couple of hours wandering around Pike Place Market. This is my favorite time of year to go there. I love all the flowers!! Here are a few pictures of the bunch I bought and is now brightening up my entry way:
What is your favorite place to visit in Seattle? Or your favorite city's place?
3 comments:
Just wanted to let you know that I loved your photos last month. They all look great, and I'm sorry I didn't comment on every one of them.
I don't think I really have a favorite place in Seattle; I prefer The Children's Museum or The Science Center to Children's Hospital. How's that?
Fremont Troll. Buenos Aires Grill. The Waterfront. Woodland Park Zoo. Fast Girl Skates. Broadway Grill. Alki. El Diablo Cafe. Pike Place. The Market Theater, Fifth Ave, and The Paramount. Seattle Center.
too many, too long, and I miss it.
I love Pike Place Market, the flowers were gorgeous! I love the smell there and the rain. It always smells fresh. I live in the stupid desert, what can I say?
Post a Comment