Thursday, September 3, 2009

Summer memories

August was the best month of summer for me! It also went the fastest...is there a connection there? The more you enjoy something the faster it goes? Hmmm.

It was my favorite because we were all together as a family for the longest period of time! We traveled, we hung out, we had adventures...

Some highlights:

Road trip to Oregon/Utah/Montana...gotta love the car ride, van piled high with stuff, hours of road before us.


In Oregon we found a cool park with OLD Fashioned playground equipment. Love the merry go round!




In Utah we revisited favorite places at BYU with our nieces in tow. The ice cream at the creamery is still as fabulous as I remember it!


Our niece Bethany made us authentic Hawaiin shaved ice at the place she works. They were perfect and I loved the colorful tongues!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!!! I'm just amazed at how quickly kids grow up. Wow, wow, wow! Thanks for posting about your fun adventures. I love seeing the Carsons, even if it's "just" in blogland. :)

Anonymous said...

Okay, that picture of Spencer and Peter sharing the headphones is about the cutest thing ever.