Thursday, January 7, 2010

Disneyland = Fun

Disneyland IS fun! Not a new discovery to most of you, but I was thrilled that everyone had a great time. My favorites: Aladdin play, Soarin' California, and Pirates! Or was it Toy Story Video Game Ride, California Screamin' and Space Mountain? Can't decide! Here is the last day there!

I found this crazy family there:


And hopped on a trolley with them:


Then this driver crashed into me:


I met some adventurous boys on Tom Sawyer's Island (or is that a pirate Island?):


Saw Mickey with a cute boy:


Met Mickey (most exciting part of my day!):


Went on a fabulously scary coaster:


All in all, it was a perfect trip to a happy place:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it IS the happiest place on earth, you know . . .

Fun pictures!

Rachael said...

Awesome pictures! We're dreaming of it one day, soon-ish. When my child will remember it. When house improvements don't claim all non-existent expendable money. ;-)