Sweat, a few tears, and yes even some blood has gone into these renovations. Much painting, wallpapering, painting, dejunking, more dejunking.....it's a long process.
However, it's therapeutic and empowering also!
Here is one finished room. Our Master Bedroom! You probably never saw it, and that was intentional on my part. At first it was old gold and green wallpaper on three walls and on the 4th - hunting dogs. I lie not to you. Then, a few years back my dear mother in law carefully peeled and steamed off all the yucky wallpaper. She's great, I know! Alas, underneath was damaged plaster with layers of bumpy other plastery stuff. So it was drywall or find another solution.
New solution found, wallpaper designed for "problem walls"! Here is the result:
Inviting entry:
New bedding and art:
Don't ya just wanna curl up and read a good book!
2 comments:
WOW!!!
I love it. Especially the carpet. And the art. And the furniture. And everything.
I'll check with Josh and let you know when we're moving in.
It is SO lovely.
Post a Comment