Saturday, September 11, 2010

37 things I love about life

To celebrate my birthday (can you guess which one? wink, wink) I requested a hike on Mt. Rainier. Not a stroll, mind you, that would not be fabulous enough, but an actual hike with backpacks, waters, food and hiking sticks. The pictures, as always articulate better than I.

2 beautiful colors:


1 perfect path:


6 crazy hikers:


1 field of flowers:


1 trickling stream:


2 goofy teenagers:


1 hidden meadow:


1 Bavarian hunk:


1 Dr. Seuss flower:


1 fluff of pink:


6 yellow delights:


1 purple beauty:


3 adventuring boys:


1 mountaineer:


6 hikers in blue:


1 awe inspiring view:


1 happy family:


1 perfect birthday:

2 comments:

Rachael said...

Love, love, love it!
Happy (belated) birthday! I hope the coming year gives you many, many more things to love!

Anonymous said...

So glad you had the perfect day for your birthday! Love you.