Mark started while I was away last week. The first step is tearing out the old lath and plaster (if you don't know what that is come by sometime and I'll show you! ;-) ) in the back half of the kitchen, where our table was. And now he is on to building a wall to make a pantry. It's a beautiful mess!
At some point in this process I will probably need to be committed to the asylum (do they still have those?), but for now I'm surviving the dust and chaos.
I will update progress, but nothing new will happen on it until later in September as the rest of August is filled with vacation and camping time.
4 comments:
Um. . . WOW. It looks great so far. Good luck!
Wow! You're a better person than I am. It's going to look great! Ask Mark if he can have it done by the time I plan to visit next year.
What did you do with your growth-chart wall?
(waiting on baited breath to hear...)
Well....my husband has yet to disclose the location. I wonder if he's holding it hostage. I am sad, but determined to start another one!
Post a Comment