I have been living with frozen vegetables (that were supposed to be fresh) and frozen or rotten lettuce after only 2 or 3 days. It was very frustrating, and we've wasted countless veggies and freezer burned food for the past 4 years.
Today I opened the fridge to get out lettuce and it was crisp! Then I pulled out carrots and they weren't frozen! I'm thrilled!
Thus I welcome with great joy to my kitchen my new fridge...
Oh, and we got a good stove also. Nice, not quite as thrilling, but it is a good thing to have matching appliances when you sell a house.
Smiles on our faces....
Next on the list, beautiful fresh new walls behind those nice appliances and a few new cabinets to round out the kitchen!
6 comments:
Yay! I'm so happy for you! They look great.
WAIT a minute. You said "sell a house." What are you saying, exactly?
Sometimes it the simple things that make us happy, I'm so happy for you! Are you planning on moving?
Okay, didn't mean to start a rumor here. ;-) We bought this house with the intention of selling it some day...
We know we will someday move. Don't know when, but everything we do to it we ask ourselves, does this increase resale? That's all...
Oh, whew. I echoed Wendy's sentiments there for a moment.
Wait.
I don't live there anymore. Why does it matter? Well, because I like to picture things just as they were when I left; you and Wendy living there somehow makes it better that we don't.
:)
And congrats on the beautiful new appliances! I have the same problem of wasted veggies... which may or may not have to do with the fact that they sit in the drawers for, um, too long. ;)
hey! cool new appliances! gotta love craigslist! i did in cleveland! it got me a lot of cool things! about the pictures, sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. i wanted calvins pictures to be perfect, and he had a really bad case of peeling skin everywhere and then his baby acne started, but he looks great now, but we're down in vancouver visiting jeff's family, but we'll be up on august 26th, but my mom mentioned you'd be on vacation. so i'm wondering when would be better for you. would you like me to come up before you leave on vacation or wait till you get back? anytime is good for me! just let me know! thanks! can't wait!
Post a Comment