Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy, Happy Birthday!

Happy 11th Birthday Thomas!

Monday was Thomas' 11th birthday. Even though he is in middle school and it strictly uncool to bring treats, he was doing a presentation and bringing a treat to go with it was extra credit. Voila la cupcakes! I dropped those off for him and got to give him a big (hopefully not too embarrasing) birthday hug at school!!

That night we celebrated with a Wii bowling tournament:



Opening his present with dad listening on the phone:


And had cake, make that almost had cake! We sang and he blew out his candles and got ready to cut his ice cream cake and someone said it smelled funny. I tasted a bite and it had coffee in it!! I have never heard that "mud pie" has coffee in it, but this one did. He was good natured though, and we all loaded up and went to DQ for ice cream.


And yes, I replaced the cake and we are having it tonight!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's funny, about the cake. Glad you caught it, Mom. Good job.

Happy Birthday, Thomas!

Wendy

stephanie said...

Was it that long ago we lived in Wymout? I remeber when Thomas was born. He was such a cute baby!